...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Channels!


 We have channels!  Sunday night I thought I conquered our lack of cable problem.  We can give up cable and still get free tv- right?  So, I purchased a digital converter.  Now, I thought I'd plug that baby in and wa-lah - magically I'd have an instant array of  channels.  Boy, was I wrong.  I didn't realize I'd need an antenna too.  So, today after work I diligently purchased an indoor tv antenna.  After moving our tv to 3 different locations in our living room - and positioning the antenna in all sorts of different directions -all the while with the mister chuckling at all this effort, we have 8 channels.  That's right folks 8 channels!  I tell you what...this is the hardest I've ever worked to get tv channels :0)  But, I've discovered ABC just in time for Dancing with the Stars, my tv obsession. Success!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo and it was good. Love Ralph and Kirstie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I didn't expect either one to be so good- what a pleasant surprise :)

    ReplyDelete