...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our First Anniversary

 A quick trip down memory lane.
May 29, 2010


I look back one year later on our big day and just feel blessed by how
much our family and friends made it all possible.  
It seems like everyone contributed something.  It all fell into place
and will be a day I'll always remember.


And in case you were wondering...
Of course we ate the wedding cake on our anniversary.
Thanks to my amazing brother again for that beautiful cake.
(Not only did he make the cake - but, walked me down the aisle, & was the Man of Honor.  
Very funny come to think of it - because he was in a kilt too just like the movie Made of Honor. How many little
brothers would do all that for their big sister?)
I had to include the photos of Danny in action creating that piece of art
It was surprisingly edible one year later.

We had to take part in this tradition - but, we just thought it was for good luck.
If you want to know how this tradition came about, click here.  Very interesting.

Also, I'm totally digging the wife gig.
Stuart you're the best mister a girl could ask for. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment