...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

All Smiles

Margot & Willie
were all smiles (of course they always are 
when their walking around exploring) 


The adventure began with a greeting by a deer. 


We all kind of got lost daydreaming 
under the willow tree for awhile... 



The boys hung out by the picnic table like a couple
of Joe Cools

To finish off the adventure, me and the pups climbed a tree.
(Well, first I thought I'd hang upside down from a tree branch & 
it didn't go exactly as planned.  I fell out of the tree.  Not so gracefully either.
If you look at this photo the evidence is all over my knee.  oops
guess I'm not a kid anymore. It's okay to laugh.  I did too.)



No comments:

Post a Comment