...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sunday Antiques

You'd be surprised at how quickly time passes
when you spend a Sunday
at the Volo Antique Mall which has three floors.

I love love love old antique-y things.
Here's some of our favorite remnants from the past that we spotted.
We mostly window shopped but did pick out a few items.
The mister got a Shakespeare book and an E.T. poster.
I snagged a really neat vintage scarf.

vintage key love - although the keys are in strange places
This is a glimpse into the future - but, instead of a blue hat - I'll be sporting the cool old lady blue hair.
Searching for the perfect poster.
Almost had to buy this one.  But, resisted the temptation.
I love seeing other folks' collection of sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment