...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Help

If you haven't been to the theater in a while, 
"The Help" is a movie worth spending that hard earned-money to see.
It's a movie with tears, laughter, and all-around substance.

I don't want to give anything away - but, the characters are great.
So is the fashion.  I've decided I would love a pair of
spectacles like Skeeters.
Skeeter via allmoviephotos

Aibileen says my favorite line in the movie:
"You is kind.  You is smart.  You is important."
I think we all need a reminder of that now and again.
(Aibileen is the one in the smart purple dress.)
 
Minny & Aibileen via allmoviephotos
I didn't imagine that Missus & Celia
would become two of my favorite characters as they
were supporting roles but, was pleasantly surprised.

Missus (She has fabulous hair accessories!) via allmoviephotos
Celia (The red & pink combo is so fun.) & Minny via allmoviephotos
 Also, this movie has the best prank ever involving
an innocent little pie.  Minny, you are my hero :0)
My hero - Minny (I love that hat too.) via Daily Mail



No comments:

Post a Comment