...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Passionate Frida



This weekend The Passionate Frida came to the theater.
Of course I had to meander around and take some photos before
my shift started for the day.
Talk about colorful props.  It was great.  Here's a snippet of 
what was behind the scenes.
 
  



 





The mister even came to the show as my hot date.
I know it's not really his thing.  But, it made my day. :0)

The scene below was breathtaking.
The red fabric seemed to be never-ending
and told the story of the abortion Frida suffered.

Even though the photos below ended up being more
abstract than literal, they're my favorite & 
 seem to fit the dramatic mood of the ballet.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment