...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Indian Food & Christmas Trees



How do you feel about Indian food?
I have never even so much as thought 
about tasting Indian food until I met
this stellar Scotsman...



 It's really a good party for your tastebuds.
Delish.
I wanted to take all those star lamps
from the Indian restaurant home with us too.
Aren't they fabulous?

And as if Indian dinner with the mister isn't
enough excitement for one Thursday evening,
we went to the mall too.  Yep- the Christmas
trees and holiday decorations are already up.  
I'm not complaining about that though.  
I love Christmas.


We were out for so long-
my little bubbie and terminator eyes Margotpie
were sure happy when we returned.
Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow.  It's been a 
long week.


No comments:

Post a Comment