...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On

I've seen it everywhere.
Keep Calm and Carry On.
But, where did it come from?

Luckily, there's a YouTube video 
all about it.  Completely fascinating if you 
haven't seen it yet.  Now, I respect the
classic design even more and have the
poster hung by my desk at work.

I think the mister and I could totally live in a book shop...
Perhaps that would bit a bit dangerous though,
I don't think we'd ever leave and would become hermits.
That being said, this Book Shop has been added to 
"The Places I Totally Need to Visit" List.

Maybe I could create a whole list of famous book shops and libraries to visit?
Any suggestions?  Any favorites you have that I probably don't know about?


1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for that! Loved it. Barter Books on my list! Someday I hope.

    ReplyDelete