...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

2012 Crane Convention

Last week, on my way back to work from lunch,
I pulled over to the side of road, turned on my flashers, 
and jumped out of my car to take photos of 
the 2012 Crane Convention.

My favorite co-worker Josh thought I was a little nuts.
But, shortly after I pulled over, an older gent pulled behind me
and parked and took photos on his cell phone.  Right after that,
a young couple pulled over right in front of us and parked
and took photos on their cell phones as well.  Suddenly,
I felt a little less crazy and more like a photo-taking trendsetter.

This is the first time I've seen this many cranes 
gathered together in one place.
They were surely discussing heading South for the winter.

Crane Conventions have just been added to 
my list of things I love about Fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment