...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

What a puzzle to the rest of us, is Belle.


I've always wanted to be Belle. 
I think she's one of the main reasons
I dream of having a sliding ladder bookcase
of my very own one day

I can also relate to this song about her...

[Group Of Men]
Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar. I wonder if she's feeling well.

[Group Of Women]

With a dreamy far off look.

[Group Of Men]

And her nose stuck in a book.

[Villagers]
What a puzzle to the rest of us, is Belle. 

When I was younger, it was great to have a Disney princess
that liked books as much as I did- even if everyone else
thought she was odd.  It's by far the most 
romantic & dreamy cartoon ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment