...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Tickled Pink

Stuart and I were both tickled pink
with all the lovely gifts we were showered 
with for Piper. 

A BIG thank you to TT & Aunt Theresa for throwing the shower,
Uncle Wayne for picking out the cute girly-girl decorations, 
mom for being the photographer (--I bet that's how I ended up
with zero photos of mom...and TT, too funny.  But,
in all fairness they were both running around quite a bit.)
& to Danny (aka Captain Cupcake) for the cupcakes.

 



But, it was the most fun to see everyone -
and to eat cake & peanut butter cupcakes.
That's what I'm talking about.


This little girl has quite the fan club and she's
not even here yet. :o)


Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment