...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Piper's Piping


We recently checked "Cinderella" out from
our local library and Piper was totally entranced by it.

The next morning, when we were getting ready, 
we were talking about the movie and how mean Cinderella's
stepsisters were.  I made a comment about one
of the sisters having red hair like mommy.


Piper says, "I have red hair."
"No, Piper you have blonde hair."
Her bottom lip quivers and she nearly bursts into tears.
"Oh, Piper your hair is beautiful like Cinderella and Rupunzel - 
they both have blonde hair just like you."
Piper's reply, "No, not yellow."

Well, I suppose she got me there...




1 comment:

  1. Piper truly is the coolest girl ever and her style screams SuperHero meets Warrior Princess. I think my daughter, Henrietta-Apple would adore her <3
    I miss you guys and hope everyone is happy and healthy.
    Xoxo
    Angela

    ReplyDelete