...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Friday, April 13, 2012

yum, yum, & double-yum




We finally got to check out the place where my little brother
is the pastry chef.  I'm so happy we did.
I can't wait to go back.  The dinner and the dessert, and wine were
yum, yum, & double-yum.

After dinner, we got to check out the park.
Gosh-I haven't been there in so long.  
Mom hadn't either.
It looks amazing now.
When I lived there as a little girl it was just
a plain river---not really a park.
Love it now.

I also love that mom and the mister 
are probably bigger goofballs than I am,
maybe.




Dear Danny,
Please feel free to send cupcakes whenever you get the urge :0)
I really love the peanut butter kind. (like the one pictured above.)



2 comments:

  1. Love that last picture the best, although the others are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really yummy. Glad Danny is doing well. Looks like you guys are having a blast. Miss you and Mr.

    ReplyDelete