...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh, They're Real!

I've gotten into the habit of bringing
my trusty camera along on our walks with the dogs,
because you never know what you may find.
 
  

Earlier this week, we had some crane visitors.
So, I'm snapping away photos and this little old
guy walks by and says,
"You know they put those there to scare away the seagulls."


Now, this totally confused me.  I was thinking what in the world?
Well, luckily for me, one of the cranes decided to up and fly away.



Then, I hear the same man stop in his tracks and yell,
"Oh, they're real!"

We both had a good laugh.  And he no longer thought I was crazy
taking photos of plastic birds.



No comments:

Post a Comment