...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Smallville Superfest

Okay, so the mister is the biggest Superman fan
I've ever personally known.  And, as I have mentioned
before, my little old home town of Plano, IL
got to star in the newest Superman movie as Smallville.

Now, every summer, Plano throws a Smallville Superfest
festival.  I'm always looking for a reason to visit all the folks
down in Plano---so, it was pretty easy to convince
the mister to make the journey.  Because, you
know, Superman was involved.

 


Grandma Sara got Pipes this cute little name sign.  
Love, love, love it!


Not sure who all these "heros" are--
but, it's always fun seeing grown-ups in "hero" costumes...

 

 I tried so hard to pose for this one...
but, it didn't go quite as planned!
How about an "A" for effort?





No comments:

Post a Comment