...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The 2013 Sandwich Fair

You know, it's funny -
this year we went to the 126th Sandwich Fair.
I've been going to "the fair" for as long as I can remember.  
I guess you could say it's in my blood. :0)

When I was little, my favorite part of fair was 
the rides of course.  I'd always psych myself up and
go on the scariest rides.  I always loved the rides
that spun too like the Tilt o' Whirl and the Gravitron.

Now that I'm older I'm finding that I'd much rather
people watch or go look at all the animals
while sipping on my Lemonade Shake-Up &
munching on a corndog.
 
  
The goats are always, always my favorite animal there.
 

And my next favorite animal there
is the mouse.  No matter what, I always have
to stop and play.  There's two mouse games at
"the fair" every year.  The one with the numbers
and the one with the colors.  I always play the 
one with the numbers.  Grandma Johnson always said
this one had the best prizes.
 

This year my lucky number 22 was not the location
the mouse decided run to.
The mister did manage to win little Pipes
Weinerman though.  Somehow, he wins that game 
every time we go.


Hopefully, the little one will
be able to attend every single Sandwich Fair -
she will I think...



No comments:

Post a Comment