...meandering thoughts and a reminder to myself that a mundane day can be just as beautiful as a spectacular one.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Les Miserables


We finally made it to the movies
to see the movie of my choice, Les Miserables :o)
The theater was packed.
It's funny, I never pronounce the name right.
Now, whenever I hear the movie name,
I think of MatthewMcConaughey in
this clip 27 seconds in.

 

I loved the movie.  It was singing all the way through-
which I'm usually not that into but, it was great.
All week, the songs have been floating through my head.
I don't want to give anything away - but the movie
was full of surprises.  Gloomy, yet comical in many places.
Anne Hathaway has a stellar voice. Wow.
The movie had a lot of big names, but this little boy stole the show, 
as well as my heart.


And the villians.  Oh my goodness they were spectacular.
And I have to say their costumes were the best.
I'm a big fan of the yellow suit.  Sigh* Another job well 
done Helena.  I think she's the best. 



Have you seen it yet?  What did you think? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment